Top Ten Percent ® Franchise Disclaimer
Notice Regarding Franchise Offers and Sales:
1. The communications made through this website should not be construed or intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. There are approximately 14 countries and 15 US states that regulate the offer and sale of franchises. The countries are Australia, Brazil, Canada (provinces of Alberta and Ontario), China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, and the United States of America. The US states are California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, are receiving this message in one of these states or countries, or intend to operate a franchise in any of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with any applicable pre-sale registration and/or disclosure requirements in the applicable jurisdiction.
2. This offering is not an offering of a franchise. In New York (USA), an offering of a franchise can only be made by a prospectus that has been previously filed and registered with the Department of Law of the State of New York. The application for registration of an offering prospectus or the acceptance and filing thereof by the Department of Law as required by the New York law does not constitute approval of the offering or the sale of such franchise by the Department of Law or the attorney general of New York.
3. OUR WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS. ANY COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS AT www.corp.ca.gov. A SPECIAL FORM HAS TO BE FILED IN CALIFORNIA IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THIS EXEMPTION.
4. TTP does not represent, claim, warrant, guarantee or promise that you will generate any particular level of net profit. The amount of revenue and net profit you may receive is dependent on many factors which may include the amount of time investment you provide to your franchise, your ability to grow your business, the level of membership fees you can charge in your territory, the number of Consumer Members you are able to bring on and your ability to get the best possible discounts from Business Members in your area.
5. Please request and review with your professional advisors, our Franchise Disclosure Document and Franchise Agreement for further details concerning a Top Ten Percent franchise.